Wednesday, August 8, 2012

New Trekking Rule in Nepal - Follow Up - nepal, treks, himalayas treks and tours, nepal travel, travel to nepal, group travel nepal, namaste nepal

New Trekking Rule in Nepal - Follow Up - nepal, treks, himalayas treks and tours, nepal travel, travel to nepal, group travel nepal, namaste nepal

Remember, I didn't make this rule, the government did and TAAN did, so while I appreciate any comments about things that are within my control, I have to reiterate that I have absolutely no power in either of these institutions.  But feel free to comment on things that are my opinion or suggestion - I value free speech as the most precious part of any democratic society.

Fodder for our next topic - How a certain neighboring country has paid Nepal police to arrest defenders of Tibet and freedom for Tibet.  Is free speech going to be controlled by [neighboring super power] in Nepal?

No comments:

Post a Comment